The Decision Coach
Decision Coach Application
Phase 1: (Modules 1-10 and Case Study) = Approximately 30 hours.
Phase 2: (Live Engagement) = Approximately 40 hours.
Program details include:
- Program start date
- Expected Program completion date
- Link to access Allovance Decision Coach Certification Course
- You will be prompted to pay the $2,300 certification cost before being able to enroll into the course
- Link to create Allovance Software account
- Contact information for a DC Program Manager
This phase gives you the opportunity to practice what you've learned in the certification through a live engagement with a client.
Further details can be found in the last module and/or by contacting the DC Program Manager.
A Decision Coach is capable of managing a quantified decision making process in a variety of categories.
They understand how to eliminate decision biases from the process, and implement the 5-step Allovance Method to help organizations reach better decisions that truly support organization strategies and are the most effective use of intellectual, mechanical, or financial capital.
Whether an independent consultant or an employee within an organization, we are confident you will be able to use Allovance to improve decision-making for your clients, teams, peers, and organizations.
Annual Maintenance for Coach Certification (after initial year):
Annual membership fee - $250 (Waived in 2022)
3 quarterly calls per year available – Quarterly calls will be used to update existing coaches on new developments, share feedback and experiences of different coaches, and present new topics or information that could be helpful for coaches.
- Coach must attend at least one of three Quarterly Calls
- Annual Conference
- Annual conference details will be sent out months in advance. The annual conference will be an opportunity to meet coaches around the world, share experiences, learn what’s new with Allovance, get updated on software developments, engage in activities with other coaches, network, and much more.